Kaelis on Board Services, S.L. recognises its responsibility to protect and preserve the environment for future generations. This is the main reason why all of our activities are centred around reducing our impact on the environment.
Our Policy therefore, is to :
1. Provide a safe and healthful workplace and ensure that personnel are properly trained with the appropriate safety and emergency equipment.
2. Contribute to the sustainable development of the environment.
3. Conserve natural resources by adopting pollution prevention practices.
4. Contribute to the sustainability of the company in the long term and to the harmonious insertion of the same in the regions where it develops its projects.
5. Where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazard exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programmes.
6. Ensure the responsible use of energy throughout our business, including conserving energy improving energy efficiency, and giving preference to renewable over non-renewable energy when feasible.
7. Meet and exceed all applicable Federal and State requirements set and adhere to stringent requirements everywhere we do business.
8. Engage suppliers to ensure continuous and measurable improvements over time; Kaelis requires suppliers to comply with this policy.
9. Communicate our environmental commitment to our suppliers in order to ensure that its employees and its suppliers are informed about and comply with this policy.
10. Promptly correct any practice or condition not in compliance with this policy.